Wed, 18 March 2020 | 8:00 – 10:30 | Riding House Café, London
About this masterclass
We would like to invite you to join We Are Adam and our special guest, Derek Bishop, on Wednesday 6 November, 08.00 – 10.30, at Riding House Café, London.
Discover whether culture could help give your agency a competitive advantage by hearing from our expert speakers.
#AdamHosts is our masterclass series focusing on key challenges faced by growing agency businesses. Join other agency owners on a similar journey to learn in a safe environment, share experiences and collaborate to find solutions to common pains. Each event will focus on a different theme, facilitated by guest speakers who are experts in their fields. Chatham House rule applies.
This masterclass is an opportunity not to be missed as our special guest, Derek Bishop, a culture specialist, will be sharing invaluable insight into how to cultivate a successful culture that will help you achieve ambitious agency goals. He’ll also be sharing advice on how to develop and identify ways to evolve your culture and get ahead of the competition with advice from Leon on how to implement this with the right recruitment approach.
Leon Milns, Founder of We are Adam
Leon Milns is a highly-experienced recruitment consultant that specialises in helping agencies find, attract and retain the very best employees.
For the past 15 years, Leon has been helping independent agencies grow their talent to assist them with ambitious growth and development targets across the UK.
If there’s one thing that Leon has found that helps agencies attract the best people (and keep them engaged), it’s an inspiring and supportive company culture that permeates every inch of their business. And, he ensures he practices what he preaches! When building his own team in London, Leon took a human approach to attract ambitious and genuine recruiters that could support Adam’s growth strategy. His team of top talent now thrive through referrals and repeat business and have become an active part in the city’s digital community.
Derek Bishop, Director and Consultant at Culture Consultancy
Culture Consultancy are experts in organisational culture change, people engagement and leadership development. They deliver measurable performance improvement for clients by implementing cultural change that creates alignment internally throughout their organisation between leaders, managers and employees, as well as externally with their customers, partners and suppliers. They are business results led; people engagement focused.
Derek is actively involved in the delivery of our change programmes; his strengths are in the following areas:
- Creating alignment of common goals, values and plans within leadership teams and across different stakeholder groups
- Directing change programmes to deliver sustainable business results.
- Ability to identify the root cause of an issue, facilitate the design of solutions and align people appropriately so there is engagement with the way forward.
- Unique skill set combination of a logical process mind, high emotional intelligence and deep understanding of people with the ability to “create clarity and order out of chaos”
- Outstanding leader and people manager, including stakeholder management.
- Operating at Strategic and Operational levels of the business with drive and enthusiasm, developing and executing operational plans or road maps aligned to strategic objectives.
- Developing Leadership skills of Management and Executives, including building High Performing teams and creating performance based cultures.
With multi-disciplined experience across a range of sectors, Derek works well in uncertain, fluid and complex environments. You'll learn from his expertise to discover whether developing your culture could help you gain a competitive advantage within the agency world.
Join Leon, Derek and other agency owners for a morning of insight and self-reflection over breakfast at the beautiful Riding House Café in London. Chatham House Rule applies.
To register your interest please drop us an email and we'll be in touch with more information very soon.