2. Personal Information The details which you provide about yourself and any information which identifies you (such as your name, address, email address, IP address) will be collected by us when you register to use the site, when you submit such information directly by filling in an online form or by applying for a position via a third party provider (eg: job board or social media platform) and when you browse, where cookies may be used. We will collect any relevant data from your CV which on occasion may include sensitive data such as criminal convictions and ethnic origin. A full list of the data we may capture can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Use of Personal Information This information will be held on our system and used for setting up and managing your website account, for the generation of a profile on our database, and to make available to you all information relating to us. The data is vital for us to be able to provide our services to you, maintain our business relationship regardless of the capacity in which you work with us and to answer your enquiries.
When we have generated a profile on our database for you we will be able to match your details with job vacancies, enabling us to offer the best customer service and find a position that is most suited to your previous experience, employment history and qualifications. We will also use this data to be able to submit your CV for job applications however we will not do so without your prior knowledge.
Our marketing team may contact you from time to time to advise you of news and industry updates, events, insights & reports, competitions, new services, to gather feedback based on your experience of Adam and more information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communication; the process for which will be made clear in all communications from our marketing team.
We work with third party suppliers who perform functions on our behalf and provide services to us, such as consultants who carry out testing and development of our website, marketing specialists and those who work on our business technology solutions. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Adam Recruitment Limited and are bound under contract.
In order to continually provide a great user experience, we may use a website recording service which can record mouse click, movements, page scrolling, and any text keyed in to website forms, whether it is submitted or not. The purpose of collecting this data is for the improvement of our website usability is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting only.
4. Protection of Information We will not pass on your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law or by a regulatory or government authority to do so. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that you remain anonymous even though we include your IP address in our aggregate information. However, we can and will attempt to use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our terms and conditions, or to protect our services and other users.
5. Cookies Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They make it possible for us to identify registered users without needing to ask for registration details every time you access our site. Using cookies make accessing our site more convenient as you don’t need to remember your password each time you enter.
6. How we protect information We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees and approved contractors/developers who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Regular security reviews are held by us to ensure that the site remains safe and secure for your protection. We cannot guarantee the security of data you disclose online, and you accept that the Internet is not completely secure and agree that we shall not be liable for unauthorised use, distribution or destruction of your personal information.
7. Correcting/Updating Personal Information If your personal information changes or if you no longer wish to subscribe to the service, we will endeavour to correct, update or remove the personal information provided to us as speedily as possible. This can be done by creating/logging in to your account on our website which directly links to our database. You can amend all of your personal information from within the dashboard.
8. Users Under 18 If you are under 18, please ensure that you obtain your parent/guardian’s consent beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the website. Users without such consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
9. Governing Law
We offer the option of submitting your CV via our generic contact email (email@example.com), a general enquiry web form completion, the creation of an account on our website, by applying for a vacancy listed on our website or by providing one of our consultants with your CV. Your CV will be stored on the Adam Recruitment Limited database and will be accessible by all employees of Adam Recruitment Limited.
You can update your CV and other details at any time by following the same procedure as is taken to submit your CV. We will archive the old CV and use the most up to date document that you have provided to us. Please note, if you submit a CV to us via application to a vacancy, a web form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it has been submitted using a different email address to the one we have on file this could result in duplication of your records as we use an email address as an identifier. If you are unsure if this has happened with your submission please contact email@example.com or the employee you are working with and we will endeavour to remove the duplication in order to maintain accurate data.
11. Access You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information we hold on yourself. We may ask you to verify your identity or for other additional information to ensure security of the aforementioned data before releasing it to you. Where we are legally permitted to do so we may refuse your request and will provide reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a Subject Access Request, please create/log in to your account on our website where you can make a direct request.
Please note, if your request for data conflicts with our contractual obligations with a client or if your request to remove data impacts on other legal requirements we may not be able to complete the request. This could include (but is not limited to) financial information that we are required to keep for a period of up to six years for tax matters or other sensitive specific details relating to a client. Where we are unable to remove or release the data we will provide reasons for doing so.
12. Third Party Applications Adam Recruitment Limited regularly advertise vacancies on third party websites. This includes job boards and social media platforms. Please refer to the privacy policies of other websites as we are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties. A guide to the third-party websites we use for advertising and links to their respective privacy policies can be found here.
13. Equal Opportunities Adam Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
Contact If you have any enquiries you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at our registered office address: Operations Team Adam Recruitment Limited 5th Floor Margolis Building 37 Turner Street Manchester M4 1DG