|Location||South East England, England|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
What is the role?
An opportunity exists for a Regional HR Business Partner to join the People team to support the business as they grow and evolve. This is a fast paced, customer focused role reporting to a HR Director. The post holder will provide comprehensive HR advice and work closely with managers across a number of sites in the South East and Midlands in accordance with company strategy, policy & process.
What does the role look like?
This role is instrumental in supporting the implementation and delivery of a robust HR service. The business has grown through acquisition, hence there are pockets of differing cultures. The role will involve high level of employee relations and coaching alongside the strategic elements.
As a Regional HR Business Partner sitting within a dedicated HR team, the role will include:
* Integration of best people practices across the group to include recruitment, performance management & talent retention.
* Management of training and development and the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees' skills to ultimately improve capability.
* Development and implementation of talent and retention programmes including recruitment & selection programmes.
* Support the integration of values.
* Provide professional, timely advice and support on a variety of employee relations issues
* Supporting line mangers to deliver the right outcomes
* Supporting the business on a range of ad-hoc projects as required.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
Educated to Level 5 CIPD with previous experience in a multi-site role, you will be a true generalist that can turn your hand to most initiatives. You will need proven HR generalist experience with a blue collar industrial and unionised environment where you are accustomed to a busy & varied workload and managing a range of diverse stakeholders across multiple sites. This role is remotely based hence you will be afforded a high degree of autonomy.