Social Media Executive
Full Time (Hybrid - 3 Days Office/2 Days WFH)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £24,000 to £27,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Social Media Executive looking for an exciting new role with a large B2C company? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
- Create engaging content every day
- Management and creation of a social calendar
- Deliver social media strategies across all social media accounts
- Monitor and report on social media performance
- Keep up with social media trends and developments
- Identify new brand opportunities and competitor activity
- Collaborate with marketing team for campaign performance
- Coming up with lots of new ideas!
- Degree educated
- Proven experience working in a marketing role with a focus on Social Media responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms
- Good copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Able to report on social metrics
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong research skills
- Creative and adaptable
- Proven track record of growing social media accounts
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you