Digital Marketing Executive
Base Salary: £33k-£39k DOE plus benefits
Full time: Permanent
Hybrid: 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home
- The focus of this role is web CX testing, project/campaign management, GA4, online content management, enabling tight deadlines to be reached with publishing reports (not the production of as that is done by another team member) , managing social media campaigns/strategies and problem solving.
The right candidate will join our client's marketing team . This role involves online content management for some internal (colleagues) but mostly external audiences through the branded channels of different businesses. This encompasses suppliers, consumers, regulators, and the media. We are also looking for this person to be quite analytical and comfortable with reporting and measuring analytics ideally, confident in scheduling content and uploading content onto the website. The successful candidate will be coming up with ideas and creating content for social and be involved in CX testing ie keeping up to date with tickets and being one of the contacts for the web development agency that our client uses.
- Assisting the communications team in creating engaging and impactful content.
- Coordinating with stakeholders across our client's businesses.
- Managing elements of campaigns and calendars.
- Uploading and formatting website content, utilising basic HTML skills with training available.
- Scheduling and reporting the impact of social media content, including assessing Ad spend potency.
- Proactively identifying new communication opportunities within the business.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in implementing the marketing strategy, executing digital development projects, and proposing innovative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Managing relationships with external agencies, collaborating on digital projects covering SEO, CX, Web Development, Brand Management, Social Media, PR, and Email communications.
- Accurately measuring analytics across web and social channels, then organising and formatting data into readable monthly/quarterly reports.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar marketing role with CX Testing and reporting analytics knowledge. Social media campaign management experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, fostering relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business, coupled with a natural empathy for diverse consumer audiences.
- Preferably, some experience in basic graphic design, camera skills (photo/video editing), and/or motion graphics - including foundational skills in Adobe CC Software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects (training available if support is required).
- Eagerness to improve, a strong desire to learn, and a team-oriented mentality that values both group and individual success.
- Analytical mindset with a flexible, approachable, and efficient work style.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!