Full Time (Hybrid), 1-2 days a week WFH, remainder of the time office based
Salary: £35k - circa £42,000 per annum DOE
Are you an experienced SEO Team Leader or Senior SEO Executive looking for your next career step? Someone from an agency background looking for an exciting new role with a great company? If so, we have the perfect new role for you!
- Liaise with clients to discuss their requirements
- Deliver marketing strategies
- Build new marketing relationships
- Be at the forefront of SEO trends
- Write technical SEO reports while maintaining SEO best practice
- Ensure every campaign is undertaken within a search friendly environment
- Content creation and proof reading
- Monitor and report on success of campaigns
- Work alongside agency colleagues to meet clients brief and budgets
- Proven experience in a similar role (ideally agency based)
- Technical SEO Implementation (SEO strategy, BackLinks, Onpage, Offpage) and Audit experience
- Knowledge of Reporting and Analysis Tools
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Numerical and Research Skills
- Google Analytics Experience
- Have a good understanding of User Experience
- Fluent in SEO Tools: Search Metrics, SEM Rush Ahrefs, Majestic, Similar Web, Keyword Tools, Open Site Explorer
- Candidates with proven SEO experience and would like to step into an SEO Management position will also be considered
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.