Full Time Monday to Friday.
office based: Merseyside
Salary: £60k plus £6k car allowance
Benefits include private healthcare and contributory pension scheme
Are you an experienced Sales Manager looking for an exciting new role with a great company? If so, we have the perfect role for you! In this role, you'll be leading the sales team developing new business leads and be in charge of account management and sales administration.
- Help and manage an experienced sales team in order to meet the company growth targets through effective communication and strong leadership
- Deliver excellent customer service to promote long lasting customer relationships
- Salesforce CRM system management including gathering and managing data, analysis, and supplying additional information and support across the business
- Being aware of changes in market trends, new opportunities for growth and understanding competitors.
- Attending Trade Association meetings and events
- Assisting the marketing team with long and short term marketing plans and implementing ideas generated by the sales team
- Solid B2B sales experience
- Experience of team leadership in a target driven environment
- Confidence using Salesforce CRM system
- Experience of selling construction products is desirable
- Confident, consultative sales approach
- Result and target driven mentality
- Leads by example
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!