Established in 2012, this is a multi-award winning, fully accredited ISO13485 British manufacturer specialising in innovative light-based technologies for aesthetic and cosmetic applications. The company brings together a wealth of specialist technical and clinical knowledge supported by leading industry expertise.
Driven by a culture of innovation and excellence, their mission is to deliver leading quality across technology, treatment, training, with support at the core of the business.
From concept to the finished product, they design and manufacture beauty systems in the United Kingdom for assured quality, efficacy, and compliance with industry standards.
With over 1,200 installed systems worldwide, their investment in R&D, proprietary LED technology and client support has secured them as the superior LED device with outstanding results.
In support of this, they were voted Best UK Manufacturer 2018 and we have been Treatment of The Year for five consecutive years at the UK Aesthetic Awards.
The continued popularity of the product as a results-driven, non-invasive treatment is primarily due to the clinical efficacy, versatility, safety profile and unrivalled profitability that their systems provide.
As part of their vision for expansion on a global basis, they are now looking to hire an exceptional Sales Director who will be responsible for defining the global commercial strategy and delivering against this plan.
Role & responsibilities for ATL Sales Director:
- Manage and grow a dynamic UK and international sales team.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a sales plan to encompass existing sales channels in the UK.
- Responsible for the development and execution of an international sales strategy/plan whilst incorporating existing international sales partners (USA market entry imminent).
- Be prepared to travel internationally on a regular basis.
- Drive and coordinate all sales activity (including conferences and trade shows) to maximise revenue from team members at a national and international level.
- To investigate new areas of business in terms of market development into new territories and market segments to quantifiable targets.
- To regularly meet with Managing Director to communicate and discuss current performance and future plans.
- To meet with the board of directors on a monthly basis to communicate current performance and ongoing sales strategy.
- To meet regularly with the Marketing Director to ensure there is a unified approach to meet the pre-agreed company objectives/targets.
- To participate in the development of new products.
- To communicate with all departments within the business necessary to maximise revenue and communicate any sales-related information.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.