National Account Manager
We are looking for a National Account Manager to come and join our team and look after our biggest UK grocery customer. This is a key role for us and the right candidate will be integral for us to deliver against our ambitious growth plans consolidating our position as the leader in the plant-based category.
We are looking for a results driven self-starter with a real passion for helping BOL to deliver on its mission. A natural leader they will own setting the direction of their accounts to ensure we have a winning approach with both our existing customers and delivering new business. Great at contributing to our commercial strategy and inspiring the rest of team as well as rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in to all the elements of account management. A first class commercial operator that knows how to get the best out of our UK Grocers through positive and collaborative relationships and effective negotiation.
The role in brief
- Own the strategy and execution for your Grocery accounts, ensuring you deliver against your individual commercial target
- Build great relationships with our customers so that we are seen as a credible, trusted supplier that operates with discipline and maximizes growth opportunities
- Own the approach to new business leading best in class sales pitches + negotiations to land & deliver value adding JBPs.
- Utilise available data sources to lead analysis and insight to drive customer/consumer focused internal decisions (price, promotions, innovation needs, marketing plans) and effectively influences retailers.
- Help lead the customer marketing approach to ensure we win at the first moment of truth, and your accounts have everything they need to grow ahead of the market
- Own reporting and forecasting to ensure business has visibility of performance to date and year to go projections.
- 3+ years experience of UK Grocery as NAM with a proven track record of getting results.
- Great at building relationships and influencing decision makers both externally and internally.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfortable pulling together category stories
- Excellent influencing skills as well as a muck in attitude
- Foodie who loves to lead an active lifestyle
- Numerically strong with data analytical skills that lead to strong insights recommendations
- Great attention to detail
- Proud to create & present beautiful presentations
- Responds well to pressure & hitting tight deadlines in fast paced environment
- Buzzing at the prospect of joining the BOL journey and our mission to inspire the world to eat more plants