Full Time Monday to Friday
Hybrid Working: 2 days in Leeds office, 1 day in Manchester office, 2 days working from home
Salary: up to circa £40k DOE
Company: B2C company on a growth trajectory
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new role with a great company? If so, we have the perfect role for you! In this role, you'll support on marketing strategy and lead on campaign implementation, delivery and reporting alongside a team of market-leading in-house staff and agencies. This role is suited to an experienced marketing professional looking for a varied and creative role. This is a 360 role which involves community engagement, support on social, brand awareness, general marketing and requires a holistic view of the marketing landscape. Fast paced environment so the successful candidate needs to be able to multi task and be very adaptable to change.
- Execute creative and engaging marketing campaigns and strategies
- Using digital channels to direct quality, relevant enquiries and ensuring all marketing content is managed creatively and is engaging
- Executing the marketing plan for an asset in Leeds
- Writing content for websites, email marketing and campaigns
- Plan, implement and measure social media content
- Build digital communities and manage social media communities with soul
- Influencer Marketing implementation and measurement
- Liaising with the marketing team and agencies on implementation and rollout, inclusive of signage, brand touchpoints, brand conception and digital asset creation
- Liaising with suppliers and designers to create and deliver collateral
- Building relationships and working collaboratively with local partners to execute community-centric campaigns
- Taking ownership of marketing deliverables, from start to finish, ensuring activity is delivered on time, in-line with agreed budgets and delivers a strong return on investment
- Budget management
- CMS systems management
- Assisting in the development of online presence
- Assisting in the organisation and running of community and placemaking events
- Support Head of Digital with client and Senior Leadership Team reporting
- Point of contact for agencies and internal stakeholders
- Be ambitious and keen to develop your career in a varied role
- Be personable, confident and a team player with strong relationship building skills
- Be keen to push the boundaries with creative thinking and innovative campaigns
- Be comfortable and experienced meeting deadlines and working within fast-paced working environments
- Be a strong copywriter and communicator
- Have experience implementing exciting consumer brand and digital campaigns
- Have consumer-led experience (Agency or In-House)
- Have a solid understanding of the marketing landscape and core disciplines
- Have experience gathering insights and delivering reports
- Have project management experience and strong organisational skills
- This role would suit an experienced marketing executive looking for a step up to Marketing Manager or a candidate who has worked as a Marketing Manager before.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!