Reporting to: Executive Creative Director
One of the UK's leading specialist in the design of learning environments. They design learning environments that leave a lasting impact for years to come on the people who use the spaces they create.
Having designed more than 600 education projects, there's never a dull day at this company.
A small team based in the UK with a wide international reach and influence.
Working collaboratively with the ECD, Executive and Associate Directors, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading marketing multi-channel activities.
- Driving revenue growth through marketing B2B services, working closely with the Sales team.
- Facilitating growth, sales, and marketing strategies and budget.
- Creating innovative marketing strategies - in collaboration with the ECD - that build the brand, leading to increased awareness, revenue, relevance and respect among the target audience.
- Development and delivery of all marketing and promotional materials for the business.
- Delivering a range of marketing-operational activities, including writing copy, planning events, conducting research, measuring the effectiveness of activities and strengthening our digital and social media presence.
- Developing ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders to ensure that significant developments in the market are identified and monitored.
- Maintain and develop website content, ensuring it is up-to-date and refreshed regularly.
- Maintain and develop the IO platform (io.education) website content, ensuring it is up-to-date and refreshed regularly.
- Develop and build strong relationships with third-party organisations to promote services through their websites.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content to our social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter).
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor reviews.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics to inform social media/digital strategy and bi-monthly reports to the CEO.
- Prepare, implement and manage paid media campaigns, including Google Ads.
Content & Collateral
- Manage, in collaboration with team support, the coordination of design, copy and production for asset and collateral creation.
- Manage consultants and exterior support where required.
- Organise all case studies for completed projects. Arrange for site photography and coordinate the writing of the case study copy needed. Liaise with graphic design support to create a full case study for each project in the Bid Repository and then post onto the website or social media, if and where required.
- Collaborate with members of the business to define specific event campaigns, (webinars, conferences, roundtables, workshops, exhibitions and events), including topic and target audiences.
- Manage event process from week -12 to week +1 and analyse ROI
- Source venues, negotiate contracts, and manage onsite logistics.
- Prepare invitation emails, and manage the invitation process through HubSpot.
- Conduct back-end reporting and presentation of campaigns against the plan's goal, tracking conversion rates and results, utilising usage stats, providing learning and recommendations and next steps.
- Manage communication, confirmation and follow-up processes to client delegates pre-and post-event.
- At least 3 years' relevant marketing experience, with strong B2B, preferably professional services experience.
- A strategic, creative thinker with the ability to translate strategy into pragmatic, deliverable solutions.
- Ability to lead, plan and deliver marketing operations that have a real impact on the business.
- Experience in supporting sales activities through marketing initiatives.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts and possess good technical marketing skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well within a team and with a wide range of people.
- Confident in delivering in a fast-changing environment.
- Be proactive and able to take the initiative - good problem-solving skills
- Have good business acumen, sound judgement and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and desktop publishing programmes, Adobe Creative Suite programmes, and a strong understanding of social media platforms.