Fixed Term (6 Months) with the option of applying for a permanent role at the end of the contract.
Salary: £42,149 to circa £51,799 per annum.
Are you an experienced Marketing and Recruitment Manager looking to work with a great higher educational institution? Someone who is passionate about Student Marketing and Recruitment? If so, we have a great new role for you. The focus of this role is student marketing , online & offline attractions and conversion work.
- To deliver excellent sustainable student marketing and recruitment.
- To work flexibly and take responsibility for any assignments across the University.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of University policy and strategy.
- Lead the development and monitoring of KPI's
- To analyse data and create strategic plans based on It
- Collaborate with other teams as required
- To lead and motivate fellow team members
- Champion a culture of excellent customer service
- Travel Nationally and Internationally if required
- Previous experience in a similar role in Higher Education of Further Education
- Proven track record in a effectively leading a team
- CIM or similar qualified (or willing to work towards)
- Knowledge of Higher Education Policy and procedures
- Skilled at Project Management
- Experienced handling a budget
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite, CRM & CMS systems
- Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills
- Strong Negotiating and Relationship Skills
- Full Driving Licence and Passport
- Willing to work & travel over evenings/weekends as required
- People management
Please note a DBS check may be required for this role.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!