Head of EcommerceWe Are Adam Lancashire, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
Head of Ecommerce
Full Time (Hybrid)
Salary: £60,000 to £75,000 per annum plus Bonus
Are you an experienced Head of Ecommerce looking for an exciting new role? Someone from a FMCG or Retail background who is looking for a great new opportunity. If so, we have the perfect role for you!
- Oversee all branding and marketing such as retail and trade
- Directly lead Ecommerce Strategy over websites & Amazon Accounts
- Daily management of all ecommerce activity
- Provide weekly/monthly reports on site and product performance
- Manage a large cross functional team across ecommerce marketing and merchandising
- Provide continuous improvement of all digital channels
- Manage and optimise 3rd party systems and software
- Act as Brand Guardian ensuring Company Voice is felt
- Marketing support for retail shops & franchises across UK & Ireland
- Relevant leadership experience in a Ecommerce Business
- Capable of delivering results in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Skilled in balancing the intersection of strategy and execution (Tech, customer experience, revenue growth, cost efficiencies)
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in working with multiple teams
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.