Ecommerce Channel Controller
Location: Hybrid based most of the time depending where the successful candidate lives in the UK. There will be travel once or twice a month to Amazon offices in either Manchester or London (whichever is nearer the candidate location) and weekly or bi-monthly travel to the company site in the North West.
Salary: £70k-£80k base DOE , company car and up to 20% sales bonus
Company: Large FMCG/Pharma
We're on the lookout for an innovative Ecommerce Channel Controller, who will be responsible for achieving channel goals, overseeing channel finances, and developing expertise within their team. The right candidate will achieve these goals through both their individual work with our client's most important customers and by leading their team in areas like sales, profit, distribution, new product launches, brand visibility, and promotions. The successful candidate will have Amazon Vendor and FMCG/Retailer operations experience. The focus of this role involves both the strategic and practical responsibility of the Amazon business, finding new routes to market via other ecommerce channels and global internal stakeholder management.
- Creating a channel strategy in line with our client's goals, outlining growth targets, profit and loss projections, three-year forecasts, channel-specific needs, and investment budgets.
- Leading customer Joint Business Plans to increase sales, market share, and visibility share while staying in line with company financial targets, brand objectives, and investment budgets.
- Analysing and reporting on channel and customer data to identify opportunities and risks.
- Identifying and securing additional profitable opportunities for the client.
- Ensuring promotional activities are consistent with ATL media, brand plans, retailer events, and building on past successful campaigns.
- Advocating for the customer's interests.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven success in strategic collaboration with Amazon and a solid understanding of Vendor Central.
- Background in the fast-paced, high-growth consumer goods industry. FMCG/Retailer operations background essential.
- Extensive negotiation experience with senior-level and complex customers.
- Proficiency in managing profit and loss and leading Joint Business Plans.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills for effective cross-functional teamwork, ideally in a global context.
- Strong focus on customers and adept at cultivating relationships with key contacts in the channel network, while delivering quarterly performance reports to top-tier customers.
- Outstanding numerical and analytical abilities.
- Possession of a valid UK Driver's License.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!