We are helping the gang at Pinch of Nom find an outstanding Digital Marketing Executive to join their team and support the Marketing Director with tasks and projects to help grow the Pinch of Nom brand.
You will be assisting with implementing the brand marketing strategy, and the role has a large variety of responsibilities. You will be in regular contact with all members of the internal team, as well as liaising with external partners and suppliers.
This role will be remote, with monthly travel to their head office in The Wirral (2 days per month)
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for executing the brand's social media strategy, helping increase awareness of the brand, visitors to the website and drive book sales through organic content. Data analysis and reporting will also be a key part of this role, and so experience in Google tools such as Analytics and Tag Manager is essential.
The Pinch of Nom team are looking for a proactive individual, and someone that wants to be involved in a great team, working on exciting projects but also has no qualms in getting stuck in, providing support to other team members as well as the wider company.
This role has core working hours, but flexibility is required within the role; meaning you will be needed to check in and/or action social media items during the evenings and weekends, with flexible time given to cover this. In the future, you will be required to travel to the Wirral for two days, once a month, for a team meetings (costs covered).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Social Media Engagement - monitoring and replying to comments on social platforms in line with our SLA
- Management and sourcing of user generated content for social media and website
- Working with our scheduling team to promote seasonal activity and new articles/recipes
- Ensuring all social media content is relevant and up to date
- Collecting video quotes from social media
- Proofreading web copy
- Updating the website with popular content/new articles (category pages/book pages)
- Regular reporting on social media/website/email activity
- Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager reporting and data analysing for website
- Regular reporting on existing marketing campaigns (books/planners/BBC)
-Working with the Office Manager on merchandise, ordering stock and giveaways and assisting with the admin process for fulfilment
-General administration support
-Article research and product sourcing for blog posts
Who is the ideal candidate?
The successful candidate will be a creative and proactive individual, someone who works well as part of a team and isn't afraid to get stuck in helping out other team members.
Ability to travel to the Wirral once a month to attend meetings will be essential.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Knowledge of social media scheduling, monitoring and reporting platforms e.g. Sprout/Hootsuite/HubSpot/Buffer
- Excellent knowledge of reporting tools - Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of ecommerce platforms e.g. Shopify, WooCommerce
- Experience using a CMS to update website content - in particular WordPress
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- SEO knowledge is desirable
- CIM qualification or similar is desirable
- Interest/background in food is desirable
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are commited to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.