I'm working exclusively with a privately owned fast moving, entrepreneurial business based in Wrexham who is looking for a digital marketing executive to join their established team. The company has an enviable reputation in the Independent Food Service and Retail Sector and known for the quality of products, service and expertise.
As the digital marketing executive, you will join a talented and diverse marketing team working in a fast-paced environment combining the best of traditional and digital marketing techniques to maximise brand awareness and lead generation.
I'm looking for someone who has a real passion for digital marketing and has experience of combining the latest digital techniques with strong traditional marketing activity to achieve the best overall result.
On a day-today basis you will be:
- Producing and delivering digital and offline content
- Building, managing and maintaining the social media presence and websites
- Managing SEO and paid search experience
- Creating and posting editorial content, blog posts and articles on the company's website and social media pages
- Creating marketing materials such as flyers, newsletters and posters together with our in-house design team
- Identifying and acting on market, customer and competitor trends
- Preparing marketing campaign reports and presentation using data analysis tools
To be successful in this role you will have…
- Strong working knowledge of social media, Digital Marketing and copy writing skills
- Working knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Experience of ecommerce would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, highly motivated and well organised
- An analytical approach to developing and measuring activity
- A knowledge of CRM systems and email marketing
- Commitment to learn and develop new skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to work on your own initiative as well as in a diverse team
- Competitive basic salary up to £35k (depending on experience there maybe a little wiggle room)
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Life assurance and critical illness
- Company performance related bonus
- Progression plan and yearly salary reviews
Please note this role is onsite 5 days per week and you must be able to drive to apply for this role.