Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Stockport (Hybrid)
Salary: £25K - £28K (Revised after 4-6 months).
This company has a reputation to be proud of, built on 20 years of experience in the automotive sector. Based in Stockport, Cheshire, they provide private individuals, businesses and other organisations across the UK with car and van leasing, personal contract hire (PCH) and fleet solutions.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Be the single point of contact for all digital marketing-related activities within the company.
- Managing all content on both the company's websites, including but not limited to Blog writing, industry trends & topics.
- Responsible for the internal and external enforcement of brand guidelines and ongoing brand development for both the company's services.
- Align with our marketing partner on activity on both sides and ensure that this is shared with our internal sales teams.
- Accountable for the design and deployment of all Marketing E-Shots and social media landing page creation.
- Single point of contact for all Social media and posts and adverts & blogs.
- Managing our Vehicle Consulting brand online presence.
- Primary owner of all social media activity on all platforms and ensure socialization within our sales team in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Solid & proven knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Social Media savvy with proven experience.
- Proactive mindset, ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace.
- Ability to manage high volumes of activity whilst maintaining the accuracy of work.
- Solid organisational skills, able to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new processes and tasks.
Key Performance Indicators/Measures of Success
- Regularly targeted and current blogs & social media activity.
- Increased interactions with VCG content.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!