Digital Copywriter/Digital Content Executive
Manufacturing company in Stockport
Once you pass probation there is more flexibility for hybrid working (3 days office based per week, 2 days wfh). This is not contractual however it is the working practice in the organisation at the moment and for the foreseeable future.
Salary: £24k to £27k per annum DOE & bonus & pension
Are you a web savvy individual with great writing skills and attention to detail? Someone who has knowledge of SEO, Data Management and most importantly a willingness to learn and develop? If so, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Copywriter in the Stockport area. Full training will be provided on a complex internal product system.
This is a role for someone who is willing to learn and develop their skills further. Someone who can take their pre-existing skills and transfer them to an established role and brand.
* Create and Manage Content for Websites
* Produce Clear and Exciting Copy
* Drive Traffic and Sales to Websites
* Collaborate with Marketing and Communication Teams
* Identify Key Trends
* Data Management and Analysis
* Detailed & Process Driven (Essential)
* Methodical Approach
* SEO, Google Analytics & Microsoft Office (Essential)
* HTML (Preferred but not essential)
* Copywriting Skills (Essential)
* Data Management Experience (Very strong advantage)
* Excellent Communication and English Language skills.
* Confident in learning new systems
Keen to know more? Please reply below with an updated copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.