Digital Campaign Manager
Location: London or Manchester
Salary: £35,000 to £44,000 per annum
We are looking to recruit an exceptional Digital Partnerships Manager for a high profile global sports brand. You will work with partnership brands, creative teams, online media and digital platforms to deliver high profile campaigns that ensure the organisation are industry leaders in branded content and activation.
- Campaign ideation, strategy and management: you will have the lead responsibility to plan high profile digital media campaigns (across all channels and paid media) for some of the groups leading partners.
-Planning and organisation: you will need to implement 12-month project plans for key partners, working across functions to make sure deadlines are hit.
-You will be responsible for planning digital output for over 20 partners
The successful candidate:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the full digital ecosystem
- Working knowledge of branded content, the appetite to learn about branded content production in the sports world
- Technical capabilities - ad tech, data-driven marketing, and performance measurement
- Excellent communication skills
- Broad knowledge/interest of the sports sponsorship industry and wider knowledge/interest in branded content
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.