Business Development Manager
Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Altrincham, Manchester
Salary: £40-50K DOE (Hybrid, 2 days in the office).
We are working exclusively with an SEO, PPC, and Paid Social Agency that is taking the digital marketing world by storm. Born out of the frustration caused by poor results from the existing market, this agency is the answer to companies wanting cold hard results. By providing a solid, integral, customer-focused service, they have one aim, to become the best search marketing agency in the country - and they are on track.
The purpose of this role:
- The successful candidate will join their expanding sales team, reporting directly to the Sales Director or MD. They will be responsible for the identification of new business and development opportunities. This would be through LinkedIn, Email, Phone and face-to-face.
- They need someone who can live and breathe the values of the company and is ultimately driven to make an impact. This is about being a voice and vital central cog in the business.
- Learning from incredible colleagues and being part of the journey to create the best search marketing agency in the country. That's the aim. You'll be the main point of contact with Senior Marketing Managers, Business Owners, and Directors across many areas and sectors of business.
- You will have a high level of autonomy on how best to build new and lasting relationships.
- You'll identify opportunities and win new business from a mix of self-generated pipelines and marketing-supported activities.
- You love delving into client problems and understanding what the issues are. You understand the digital landscape, what the consumer thinks, what the brand does, and how challenging the competitor's environment is.
- Your execution plans span multiple industries with a focus on their SEO, PPC, and Paid Social offering.
- You know what levers our team can pull to generate results for different objectives. You are excited by seeing how your work relates to results and coming up with new routes and ideas on a consistent basis.
- This is not a role where you "close" business by saying something clever. This is not like selling mobiles or utilities. This is about building relationships and professional sales.
- Be active in the market. Be smart in the market and be trustworthy. The combination of integrity, puzzle-solving, and representation of a winning team will bring success.
- Inquisitive puzzle solver
- Strong relationship builder
- Solid written and verbal communications skills
- An understanding of different digital channels and how they play together
- Strong and efficient organisational skills
- Great manager of time and resources
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Google and Facebook advertising
- The confidence and passion to work with internal and external teams
- Commercially aware with an understanding of client business metrics (both B2B and B2C)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be motivated by targets and motivated to earn commission
- Appreciation of activity and proactive role, the more active you are, the more you will sell, and the more you will earn
- Good sense of humor
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.