Senior Brand Manager
Full Time Monday to Friday - Permanent role
Hybrid Working: 3 days in Huddersfield office, rest of the time working from home
Salary: Up to £60k DOE
Benefits include car allowance up to £6k, annual company bonus up to 10% and life assurance
Company: International pharmaceutical/medicines company on a growth trajectory
Are you an experienced Senior Brand Manager looking for an exciting new role with a great company? If so, we have the perfect role for you! You will be Brand Champion and manage all aspects of marketing for a portfolio of leading Over-The-Counter brands ensuring that all key performance indicators are met. This is a broad role including portfolio management, communications, NPD, trade marketing, P&L, forecasting and liaising with sales, insights and category divisions.
- Supporting a high profile brand to champion its performance
- Full profit and loss responsibility and managing all aspects of marketing across the full product lifecycle
- Launching and developing new products that are innovative and profitable
- Managing brand communications for B2B and B2C
- Developing junior staff to grow into future leaders and managers
- Business/Marketing/Life Sciences degree is ideal but not essential
- A sector knowledge of medicines is a strong advantage or relatable regulated industry Skincare, Over The Counter, Ointments, Vitamins etc.
- Previous experience in portfolio management essential
- Knowledge of trade marketing / selling to retailers including Boots and the large retail Supermarkets is essential
- Experience of managing budgets, evaluating results and taking corrective action
- Excellent stakeholder management skills essential
- Must be commercially savvy and have well developed analytical skills to provide market insights and track performance
- Leadership experience ideal as the role will have one direct report
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.