Bid and Marketing Manager
Full Time Monday to Friday - Permanent role
Hybrid Working - Manchester City Centre
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 DOE
Are you an experienced Bid Executive looking for an exciting new role in the property and development sector? Or are you an experienced Manager looking for a new challenge ? If so, we have the perfect role for you! In this role, you will be responsible for producing high quality bid writing and co-ordination of the bid submission and process, across a range of bids, from frameworks to complex and detailed submissions.
· Lead bid/no bid reviews
· Lead kick off meetings with key stakeholders to ensure key win themes identified, bid structure agreed with relevant actions
· Write technical and non-technical content for bids
· Re-write/edit bid responses from a variety of stakeholders
· Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the internal bid management process and systems in order to assist and coach other team members and colleagues when required
· Maintain (and develop) bid library reviewing and updating content on a continuous basis
· Create bespoke capability statements for specific opportunities
· Support the Sales and Marketing Director in producing analysis and statistics on bids across the practice
· Experience in a similar role within the property and construction industry is preferred.
· Ability to influence and communicate at a senior level is essential.
· Ideally degree-level education in English, Marketing or equivalent journalistic / professional writing background.
· Strong written English language skills is essential as is the ability to rework technical content for a wider audience.
· Strong project management skills and attention to detail
· Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision are all important.
· Leadership and team work are key.
· Proficient with InDesign and the MS Office Suite.
· Ability to work within branding guidelines and with pre-determined templates.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!