Assistant Brand Manager
Full Time (Hybrid 3 days in the office, 2 wfh)
Salary: Up to £33k per annum DOE
Are you an experienced Brand or Marketing Executive ready to take on an exciting new full mix marketing role with a great company? Looking to enter a career in product management with a B2B brand? If so, we have the perfect new role for you! This role is focused on online and offline campaigns, assisting in NPD strategy plans and digital webinars.
- Assist the Senior Brand Manager with any tasks they require
- Create Presentations and Hold Regional Exhibitions online and in person
- Help with the day to day management of PR and Design Activities
- Monitor Stock Levels
- Work with Supply Chain Colleagues
- Analyse and Report on Brand Campaigns/Forecasts and Market Research Data
- 2 years minimum in a full mix marketing role is essential, full mix marketing duties plus some digital media duties (including digital campaigns (not social) and some website redesign)
- Able to work under pressure
- High Attention To Detail
- Excellent Time Management
- Understanding of the NHS Environment or Science or Pharma in general is an advantage but not essential
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills
- Degree Educated (Preferably in a Marketing Field or Science)
- Understanding of SAP Systems an advantage
- Willing To Travel if Required
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.