Salary up to £85k
Competitive bonus structure (realistic OTE £40k)
Remote working available.
Join a market leading technology business based in Manchester who has experience phenomenal growth over the last few years. This is a genuine opportunity to join a company whose employees are the foundation of their core values.
As Account Director you will be responsible for assisting the organisational growth by achieving strategic account objectives, renewals, and revenue targets, whilst maintaining and expanding client relationships at executive leadership team level. As the company introduces future product lines you will be the conduit for commercial activity, ensuring the client engagement is focused on all times.
Main Activities & Accountabilities
- Achieving allocated revenue targets and assigned strategic account objectives, and ensuring all contract renewals are achieved.
- Maintaining and expanding client relationships at Executive leadership team level
- Representing the entire range of company products and services, whilst generating additional up/cross-selling revenue targets
- Working with the Head of Account Management to create, maintain and deliver a strategic client account plan, to meet account performance objectives and customer's expectations
- Proactively leading a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for the customer life cycle
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Strong client account management experience
- Knowledge and experience of consultative selling techniques, with a proven ability to build sales arguments/business cases
- Experience of meeting & exceeding targets through achieving product or services contract renewals
- Experience of identifying and building new relationships within an existing customer base
- Knowledge of social housing, public sector and/or Software as a Service environments desirable but not essential
Skills & Abilities
- Proven ability to liaise with contacts at client executive board level
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness, ability to understand the commercial impact of decisions
- Ability to effectively manage time, plans and projects, prioritising where necessary
- Consistently exceeds targets