Website Specialist (E-commerce)
Location: Banbury or Stockport depending upon location of the successful candidate
Office based however although not contractual there is some flexibility with manager's approval to have a couple of day's a month working from home.
Base Salary: £32k-circa £38k DOE
Company: Global Corporate
We're on the lookout for a forward thinking Website Specialist to support the continued optimisation of the UK websites for our client, in line with ecommerce growth targets.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills and will use the existing platform technology to build content, pages and features providing innovative new ideas related to technical solutions. The focus of this role is on the management of the customer experience. This is a hands-on role which includes working with the marcomms team to ensure the correct content is live (with banners etc.) , building landing pages and developing & sharing new ideas with the team. The role has 2 parts - the executional part involves banners, optimisation of search and the second part involves development changes, some data migration, checking for bugs. You will have HTML and CSS. You will also be looking at the performance accountability of the website, managing traffic generation, content management on the website (not creating content as that is done by a separate team) and tech stack.
- Building basic and complex landing pages, working with existing code and creating new code.
- Building new landing pages and manage existing pages including enhancing features in Magento as required.
- Manage online promotions including loading banners in accordance with marcoms schedule.
- Optimisation of site search and 3rd party digital tools including onsite search and website testing tools and enhancement of overall user experience
- User acceptance testing and performance troubleshooting.
- Create and maintain documentation of platforms including capabilities.
Who are we looking for?
- Hands on experience within an e-commerce business and managing / maintaining e-commerce websites / portals.
- Knowledge of online sales strategies and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website.
- Must be self-motivated, action orientated, have the ability to learn quickly and understand business priorities.
- SAP & STEP knowledge useful (or previous experience working with ERP and PCM tools) but not essential
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!