Trade Marketing Manager
Trade Marketing Manager
Full Time: Hybrid 3 days in the office, 2 days a week working from home, flexi start time and finishes
Salary: Up to £50k DOE & car allowance & pension & health insurance
Are you an experienced Trade Marketing Manager looking for an exciting role with a great company? If so, we have the perfect role for you! This role will work closely with other teams such as category and sales to bring high profile multi- brands to life. You will need to be comfortable presenting to retailers.
- Development of the retailer and wholesaler strategy in collaboration with Hub Leads, Director of Sales and key account team
- Define relationships with Retail and Wholesale Partners with the goal of increasing sales
- Optimise the shopper experience with a focus on range, communications and visibility
- Develop visual merchandising and point of sale in collaboration with retail partners and shopper marketing agencies
- Create trade marketing assets including retailer presentations, Point of Sale hardware, Promotional Point of Sale and exhibition assets
- Implement tools to monitor and optimise efficiency and effectiveness of trade marketing programs
- Collaborate to lead and implement Trade Shows & Exhibitions
- Inspire external agencies to deliver objectives on time and on budget
- Manage budget and appropriate administrative duties
- Proven track record in a similar role within a FMCG or retailer environment
- Degree educated in a relevant field and/or previous experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially savvy with expertise in sales processes
- Visual merchandising and trade show/exhibition experience
- Comfortable working with CRM tools
- Experience within an HQ role creating the marketing materials and guidance for usage.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work against tight deadlines.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!