Role: Social Media Marketing Manager
Location: Bolton, UK (Hybrid - 2/3 days a week in the office)
Salary: £30K - £35K DOE.
We're looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager to join a fitness clothing company whose brand narrative transcends fitness and fashion by providing a hub of community and strength to help guide women through their fitness journey no matter their goals. Launched in 2017, this brand strives for a single ambition - to motivate women to embrace their strength through training and explore their hidden potential with confidence and without fear.
We're looking for a brand-focused individual to help lead and develop their online community, increase their social media presence, and help optimize their marketing strategy, specifically within Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for all Social Media accounts, creating compelling and on-brand content, helping boost awareness through various initiatives, including but not limited to; in-store and online awareness campaigns, influencer marketing, engagement analysis, paid ads, and community growth.
You will be responsible for a well-structured social media calendar, creating compelling, on-brand content that embodies company values and helps build the brand.
You will help improve conversion rates by encouraging customers to the website to help raise the brand's profile further.
- At least 2 years of proven digital marketing experience within a B2C role.
- Excellent knowledge of social media.
- Excellent experience in managing multiple social media channels.
- Experience in developing effective social media strategies and campaigns.
- Proficient in content creation across various platforms
- Successful track record in growing social media channels.
- Knowledge of paid social across all leading platforms.
- Experience in executing influencer campaigns.
- Experienced in analyzing data for measuring success.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptable and comfortable working with changing priorities and deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Podcast and presenting experience.
Interested? Please apply now!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.