Senior Marketing Executive
Full Time (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Are you an experienced marketing executive looking for an exciting new role with a great company that offers great benefits? If so, we have the perfect new role for you!
- Create marketing strategies and plans across all engagement options
- Design and implement email automations
- Manage and develop social media accounts
- Produce regular reports to senior management
- Contribute to the creation of marketing content
- Monitor industry news to keep up on market trends
- Manage the website and update marketing collateral as needed
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Degree educated and/or relevant experience
- Strong writing and organisational skills
- Solution focused and positive attitude
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite/Canva is desired but not essential
- Up to 25 days holiday a year, increasing 1 per year until 30
- Benefits scheme - discounts for stores and gyms, healthcare 24 hour doctor service etc.
- Performance awards including up to 2 holidays per year (Dubai, Barbados etc.)
- Flexible hybrid working
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you