Senior Account Manager
Salary: £30K - £35K
Location: Fully Remote
We're looking for a Senior Account Manager that will work closely with the Head of Account Management, to make sure that the company and Account Management team's strategic objectives are being met.
Alongside your day-to-day responsibility of looking after a set of clients, you will also be involved in more strategic and commercial initiatives at the company.
Your goal will be to help develop strategies that enhance their clients' journey, and ensure the company deliver the best possible level of service to increase their average customer life-time value!
Due to your level of experience, you will also be a 'mentor' for the junior account managers - and are expected to proactively support them and get involved when necessary, which will ultimately help them grow within the company and also ensure all clients are happy.
- Be the primary point of contact for an assigned group of top-tier clients.
- Have regular communication with clients at a senior-level, to ensure they are satisfied.
- Identify upselling opportunities across their client-base by working together with the account managers.
- Work closely with management and other account managers to help increase revenue and minimise churn.
- Identify and address clients' needs to increase client retention and generate new business from their existing client-base.
- Review the client journey periodically to ensure the highest level of service.
- Record and track client activity with the help of CRM tools for maximum efficiency across the team.
Team management & management
- Support account managers by understanding their challenges and coach them individually on meeting the company objectives.
- Engage in proactive leadership to encourage the team of account managers to perform to the best of their ability and meet their KPIs.
- Assist in the implementation of new services and tools across the Account Management team.
- Liaise with Campaign Management and Quality Assurance teams to promote the successful delivery of their services.
- Assist management team by providing accurate feedback on the billing activities to streamline invoicing processes.
- Support account managers and campaign managers when needed in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Work closely with QA, Account Management and Campaign Management teams to determine root causes for client success/failure and drive requests for process-creation/improvement as needed.
- Generate monthly and quarterly reports on client happiness based on the Client Health Score system and Client Satisfaction Surveys.
- Assist in the creation of quarterly reports of Account Management KPIs.
- Assist Head of Account Management in the delivery of projects.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.