Full Time Monday to Friday - Permanent role
Field Sales: Responsibility for England & Ireland as a territory, site visits and some work from home. You can be based anywhere in the South of England
Salary: £50k to £60k DOE
Benefits include car allowance and commission.
Company: International manufacturing company. Vertical: Manufacturing Healthcare
Territory: South England & Ireland
- Help to increase revenue by driving sales in new and existing accounts, and identify new opportunities and increase sales for the company
- Develop account strategy, goals and measures to increase revenue growth
- Create and define the 'go to market' model detailing market vertical's and sub-vertical
- Identify key targets per sector, both end-users and channel and develop/prospects
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of key account opportunities in line with sales targets with the aim to close deals efficiently
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the sales force system
- Analyse industrial data, anticipating changes to trends to secure new leads
- Execute own lead generation and appointment setting
- Develop account penetration and retention tactics
- Identify innovative solutions to meet customer needs
- Prepare commercial quotations and respond to tender requests
- Leverage solutions (scalable opportunities) across new and existing accounts
- Create selling KPI's, measure and report each week
- Revenue growth across the entire barcode scanning offering
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, energetic and able to take on new challenges
- Must have a strong business acumen and can understand and demonstrate development and profitability for the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have a bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of Auto ID, Data Capture an advantage and Sales Force
- Experience in Healthcare and /or industrial background essential.
- Scanning Technology background, barcode scanning, AIDC, automatic scanning software background or technical solutions an advantage
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!