Retention Marketing Executive (RME)
Full Time (Hybrid - 1 Day WFH)
Salary: Up to £32k
Bonus: up to 20% paid quarterly
Do you want to join a pioneering tech business (SaaS) that has delivered outstanding growth and who are driving and challenging their current marketplace? You will be responsible for developing and delivering marketing strategies and plans to improve the customer lifecycle experience from planning through to delivery using the full marketing mix. You will be working with various teams within the company to develop a customer lifecycle management approach to retention. This is your opportunity to make a real impact and grow with the company.
- Work with the agency team to design and create engaging campaign content to support all initiatives.
- Execute monthly and quarterly plans that maximise customer Annual Recurring Revenue through effective and targeted up-sell, cross-sell and increased product penetration.
- Monitor and report on the performance of these campaigns against agreed KPIs.
- Develop ways to improve sales, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty to the product.
- Identify market opportunities, trends and threats and propose appropriate actions that can then become targeted activities to engage and grow the base.
- Work within a team to extensively and effectively operate with different stakeholders across the business.
Who are we looking for?
- Knowledge of creating commercially sound marketing strategies
- Ability to convince other stakeholders of ideas using verbal and written communication.
- Good knowledge of the full marketing mix - both digital and offline techniques, and the ability to craft compelling content.
- A quantitative thinker with the ability to work with data and manage a customer contact database.
- Analytical and considered. Can work systematically with data segmentation to build campaigns that respond to customer personas and needs
- Self-starter, goal orientated and a creative, problem solver with a proven ability to initiate projects and drive them through to a successful conclusion.
- Knowledge of HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Marketing Automation (or similar), Google Analytics, MS Office, Social Media platforms.
- Degree level qualified (BA/BSc) in business, marketing, or similar field.
- Relevant experience as a marketing executive or in product management
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!