Refurbishment Project Manager
Salary: £50k - £70k DOE + benefits
Company: B2B company
Full time: 5 days a week. Several days a week on site with some work from home.
Type of role: Permanent
As the Project Manager, your primary responsibility will be overseeing a £4.25 million 'Design & Build' renovation project for our client's Oxfordshire facility. You will also act as the interface between the contractors and the internal management team.
Additionally, you will be involved in various refurbishment, lean, and commercial projects across our client's various sites in the UK.
· Serve as the primary daily point of contact for our client throughout the refurbishment of the facility during 2024-25 and then work on other projects across other sites.
· Guarantee the engagement of internal stakeholders at the appropriate times and levels, ensuring project success and alignment with the specific needs of each department.
· Ensure adherence to internal governance processes and secure all necessary approvals for the refurbishment project.
· Develop and execute a comprehensive Communications & Engagement Plan for effective project communication.
· Keep the project steering team well-informed about major aspects of the project and provide regular update reports.
· Collaborate with the contractor to ensure precise financial forecasting and successful adherence to the project budget.
· Take on the role of project manager for concurrently running smaller value projects.
· Anticipate the evolution of the role to encompass other significant site and operations projects in the future.
Who are we looking for?
· Possess a Project Management qualification (such as PRINCE2) or an equivalent certification.
· Demonstrate self-drive and the ability to work in an organised and structured manner.
· Showcase substantial experience in overseeing commercial building and refurbishment projects, with the capability to provide examples of personally led successful projects.
· Exhibit excellent communication skills and a keen awareness of navigating differences of opinion to reach consensus.
· Demonstrate the capacity to efficiently manage multiple projects with varying values simultaneously.
· Be open to potential travel within the UK in the future, as the role may involve visits to other site visits to lead on other projects.
· Design and Build background with project management experience for budgets between £4-5 million
Desired skills and knowledge:
· Six Sigma experience or similar qualification would be beneficial.
· Possess expertise in contract management.
· Capable of assembling teams and effectively managing stakeholders within intricate project organizations.
· Demonstrate clear and precise communication skills across all levels.
· Exhibit confidence in leading project teams and equally adept at functioning as a valuable member within a project team.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!