Salary: £35K - £40K DOE
We're looking for a Project Manager to join 'Our Studio', an architectural visualisation studio that partners with architects and property developers to bring their beautifully imagined buildings, spaces, and designs to life in 3D. Looking to go global, this opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to be a part of a successful, growing business.
The Project Manager will have a good overview of all ongoing projects in the studio and ensure everything is running to schedule. They'd be involved from the enquiry stage to issuing quotations and creating an initial outline project schedule with the artist and supporting delivery where needed.
The prospective candidate (ideally) will have a balanced mix of both Project & Account Management experience, as many of the more senior artists in the studio oversee their own projects and liaise directly with architects regarding information supply. However, some of Our Studio's clients would benefit from a dedicated Account Manager who understands their marketing needs and how the company can support their internal marketing/sales teams through the work that is produced.
The Product Manager will be dedicated to Our Studio's larger clients, overseeing multiple existing projects, alongside any new work coming in. These clients include the likes of Bruntwood and J2 (London).
- Able to understand all projects issued from the studio and how the delivery timeline works.
- Proactive and agile with project management to organise a variety of projects moving through development.
- Keeping a neat and very well-organised studio/project schedule. Asking questions and setting your own meetings if you feel clarification is needed on any given production.
- Can lead project meetings internally and externally with confidence and thorough preparation.
- Has a calm and respectful manner, maintaining healthy, personable client relationships with a focus on resolutions.
- Eventually being able to handle project enquiries & submissions with minimal interference from the directors.
- Has skills in various Product Management software especially Excel (InDesign would be a bonus) and is happy to learn new software if it helps the studio run smoothly.
- Is happy to work 4 days per week in the studio which helps run projects and the team more efficiently, including building rapport with the team.
- Positive attitude and people-person who is able to support and foster a positive company culture.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!