Job Title: Communications Manager/Press Officer
Company: Utilities Organisation
Location: Eastern network some knowledge of the East Media (East Midlands, East of England)
Focus of the role: Working as a Communications Business Partner you will support business stakeholders to deliver external & internal communications campaigns that excite and engage company employees, customers and wider stakeholders with strategic priorities and plans for the future. For this role, there can be a requirement to work outside office hours from time to time. (In reality this normally translates to being called out just a few times a year outside of hours)
Hybrid role:2-3 days different sites, wfh remainder of the time
Base Salary: £39,742-£46,755 DOE & company car or cash allowance (some travelling to depots), bonus approx. 4%
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work closely with Network leads & senior stakeholders to advise on the communication of complex plans, change programmes, corporate initiatives and enhancing the company's profile with customers, media & key stakeholders.
- Build relationships and influence on our strategy, priorities, values and direction with the confidence to constructively challenge, influence and guide communications decisions.
- Play a critical role in positively building our brand internally and externally & actively lead in shaping the organisation.
- Work with leaders to understand their communication needs, design and project manage campaigns to create positive outcomes.
- Investigate, analyse and contextualise complex issues & develop practical plans to resolve problems.
- Contribute effectively to crisis management, incident and media handling.
- Deliver appropriate graphic and online communications materials, including website, intranet, print, film, digital and social media.
- Deliver a media relations plan which includes on-going media visibility positively raising the profile of your designated area and protecting the reputation of the company.
- Deliver excellent internal communications which connect company employees to each other, our vision and strategic priorities as a business.
Skills and attributes required:
A strong understanding of the communications mix/multi-channel approach and planning is essential for this role ·
Proven ability to develop and implement media and external communication plans and campaigns
· Knowledge of media relations best-practice and related communications activities including working
knowledge of corporate public relations, crisis communications & issues management
· Ability to write for a range of communication channels, flexing tone and style to suit the message
and the audience group
· Creative and innovative and demonstrates the ability to adapt the content and style of
communication messages to appeal to their audience with the right messages in order to influence
and generate needed business results, based on an understanding of a particular function or group.
Our client is open on background therefore candidates with the correct skills and SME, large corporate or agency backgrounds will be considered.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!