PPC Account Manager
Salary: £24K - £33K DOE
Location: Fully Remote (9-5)
We're working exclusively with PPC Geeks, a successful and growing organization of Paid Media specialists who are looking to grow a minimum of 50% this year, to help find them a brilliant and personable PPC Account Manager to join their client services team. Not only do PPC Geeks offset all their carbon emissions, but they also offer a profit share to their employees, operate remotely and only work with clients that align with their values, as well as supporting their team in their own upskilling and self-development.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for planning and implementing Pay-Per-Click (PPC) strategies for your clients. You will need to quickly understand, manage and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client accounts.
You will manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing, and social media platforms for a variety of clients. In addition, you will assist the sales team through the running of audits for prospective clients.
As an Account Manager, you will report to your nominated mentor which will be one of our Senior Account Managers. You should be passionate about PPC, eager to develop your technical, analytical, and creative skills, and able to build and maintain effective working relationships.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
● Minimum 2 years experience as a PPC Account Manager/Executive
● Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google & Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn) is preferred
● Experience running both eCommerce and lead generation PPC accounts
● Strong analytical and numeracy skills
● Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
● Excellent communication, both verbal and written
● A flexible, proactive, and collaborative approach to your job
Advantageous to have:
● Educated to Degree level in a related field
● Google Ads and/or Google Analytics 4 Certifications
● Knowledge of Data Studio is a plus
● Understanding of tagging via Google Tag Manager
Account Manager Job Duties
Client Work Responsibilities
● Plan, create and optimize paid search accounts for a variety of clients
● Oversee existing campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimize them
● Effectively manage campaign budgets and adjust bidding to increase ROI
● Produce engaging, clear, and concise copy for adverts
● Maintain and monitor CPCs, audience targeting, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
● Analyze trends and make data-driven decisions
● Communicate to the Client Manager on project development, timelines, and results
● Report on accounts that are underperforming against client KPIs to the Principal Account Manager
● Keep pace with PPC industry trends and developments
Team Development Responsibilities
● Participate in the weekly AM team call through the sharing of learnings and ideas
● Train up new team members on the audit process
● Assist the Senior Account Managers with the development of internal processes and best practices
Special Projects Responsibilities
● Support the sales team by completing audits for prospective clients
● Contribute monthly content for the company blog
● Stay up-to-date with Google's best practices and apply them where relevant
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.