Location: Leamington Spa (Hybrid, 3 days in the office, dog-friendly office).
Salary: £24K - £27K DOE
Are you looking to kick-start your career in a client-facing role?
We're looking for someone who enjoys developing relationships through a natural curiosity for what people need, and how to support them. You will be looking after existing clients, maintaining and building relationships, and eventually bringing in new business enquiries.
Offering a full range of bespoke translation services, this company pride itself on quality relationships, exceptional service and a personable approach.
If you are looking to bring your brilliance to a professional services organisation, where you can take your core skills and turn them into valuable assets - for you, and for clients, we want to hear from you.
What You Don't Need
- Extensive experience (or any) in translating to other languages. We have people for that.
- Any prior knowledge of the translation industry. We have the people who can teach all that too.
- Years and years of experience. If you have been in an office environment for 6 months to 2 years, that's plenty.
What You Do Need:
- A voracious appetite to learn new things.
- A profound commitment to having a positive impact on others.
- A desire to turn a job into a career with lots of upsides.
What's on Offer:
- Performance bonus - typically 10%+ of salary.
- A comprehensive ongoing training programme with plenty of opportunities to broaden and develop your skills - we invest in our people.
- Great career progression and development opportunities.
- A friendly, people-centric supportive culture.
- Well-being programmes and social events.
- A varied and challenging role - no one day is the same!
- £200 towards a gym membership, £200 towards self-development per year.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-established, friendly, B-Corp-certified company (meaning we meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact, so you know you're doing some good in the world!).
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require