Office Administrator - Based in Corsham, Wiltshire
Full Time Role - can be flexible and offer 4 days if required
5 years' experience working in an administrative role
Available to start 23rd May 2022.
Salary £20k - £22k depending on experience
Ramps For Access provides a class-leading range of access and mobility solutions for adapting the home.
A privately-owned, family-run business, we are the leader in manufacturing and fitting access ramps for disabled and elderly people in the south of England.
We work with over thirty Local Authorities and Housing Associations and deal with vulnerable people daily.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- High level of attention to detail and time management
- A good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to understand and anticipate needs to ensure appropriate outcomes
- Ability to remain confidential and professional with sensitive people related data and information
- Pro-active, exceptionally well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations on delivery
- Confident, professional and articulate
- Able to liaise & build relationships with people at all levels
- Flexible in approach and 'can do' attitude
- Ideally you will have worked within a local authority or housing association but this is not a requirement
- Answering the phone, taking and dealing with enquiries. We deal with vulnerable people and local authorities, so an excellent phone manor is essential
- Organising and scheduling site visits, ramp fittings and ramp collections in a timely manner from the date of the enquiry to order
- Responding to emails and keeping all parties up to date on the progress of their site surveys and ramp fittings
- Making sure all emails are dealt with and responded to
- Working closely with the office manager to ensure any issues that might arise are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Sending quotations
- Drawing up plans of ramps
- General office administration such as ordering stationary, sorting post, recording staff holiday, filing and general day-to-day problem solving
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org