- Posted 31 January 2024
- Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Discipline Marketing
- Contact NameHenry Jones
Location: Blackburn (Hybrid)
Salary: £35K - £40K
We're on the hunt for a multi-handed marketing professional to join a well-known B2B financial support company operating one of the largest franchise models across the UK. Having grown their headcount by 30% year-on-year, they have maintained a vibrant, creative, and healthy working culture. They are looking for a pragmatic, solution-focused and consultative marketing individual to help them run engaging and exciting events, guide and support external brokers in their marketing needs, and optimize in-house marketing channels.
- Develop research-based service materials and pricing for the Marketing Studio.
- Nurture third-party relationships where marketing expertise is required.
- Manage service requests from external brokers delivering solutions to agreed budgets and SLAs.
- Take projects through necessary steps such as compliance or branding where required for approval.
- Work with the Design Exec to curate a library of on-brand owned images, customer & partner logos and marketing materials.
- Work closely with the team to create franchisee-focused promotional opportunities for the Marketing Studio.
- Create innovative content, exploring new and emerging media such as on-brand animation, video, and podcasts.
- Utilize marketing knowledge to help assist the businesses to achieve their goals.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience within the Financial Services sector, preferably with channel and direct experience.
- Understanding of FCA, GDPR and Advertising Standards.
- Belief in outstanding customer service and a right-first-time outcome.
- Ability to propose and pitch solutions to business problems.
- Basic knowledge of estimating, pricing, and setting SLAs.
- Wide range of generalist marketing skills including copywriting and design capability.
- Embraces change (this is a new and evolving service offering in an ambitious and expanding business).
- Project management skills, evidence of an organized and flexible approach to work, with the ability to multitask and prioritize activities in line with business and client needs.
- Keen to keep up with new marketing trends and to innovate.
- Demonstrates confidentiality.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, with a focus on bringing continuous improvement to the role and wider department.
- A strong team player with a proven capability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- IT literate with the ability to use Canva, Mailchimp, WordPress, Adobe, CapCut, Procreate, Streamlabs and Microsoft applications.