Full Time - 3 days office based, 2 days wfh
Salary: Up to £50k per annum DOE & bonus & pension
Are you an experienced and passionate Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new role with a large company on a growth trajectory? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Take responsibility for the company marketing strategy
- Increase growth and traffic to company websites
- Manage or Supervise all social media, communications, copywriting and marketing material
- Creative imaginative and engaging content
- Lead on the rollout of Brand Guidelines
- Oversee and manage marketing budget
- Analyse market data
- Work closely alongside Digital Agencies and the Sales Director and teams
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement the marketing strategy
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proven Ecommerce Experience
- Solid understanding of SEO, SEM, CRO, CMS, PPC etc
- Experienced with Email Software (Mailchimp, SendInBlue, Capterra etc)
- Strong Attention To Detail
- Good Team Player
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!