Trainee Digital Merchandiser
WFH/Onsite: Hybrid, potential for limited wfh for the successful candidate
Salary: £21k pro rata over 9 months approximately
37.5 hours per week, Subject to a probationary period
Fixed Term Contract 9 months: This ideally would suit a candidate looking for a sandwich (paid) placement while studying for their degree or a very recent graduate who can fully commit to a 9 month paid placement.
We're on the lookout for an innovative Student Digital Merchandiser, your primary role is to collaborate with the UK Merchandising team. With full training you will be supporting on the creation, maintenance, and optimisation of product offerings & copy on the company's UK websites. This critical position aims to enhance traffic, boost sales, and elevate the overall customer experience. You will also get the opportunity to be trained in technical aspects of SEO.
· Collaborate with the Product Management team to assist in the creation, maintenance, and optimisation of product content, including sales copy, product attributes, and images, for our UK websites.
· Assisting to ensure that all products are well-structured and user-friendly, promoting seamless customer purchases on the company's UK websites.
· Utilise data quality reports to guarantee the accuracy of product information on our client's websites and maintain an updated product inventory.
· Manage product data using the internal system and coordinate with users across Europe to maintain consistent and high-quality data.
· Partner with the Marketing Communications and eCommerce teams for promotional activities and the development of enriched web content, such as web landing pages and blog posts.
· Assist in monitoring performance through Google Analytics and SEO keyword ranking reports to meet traffic and revenue targets.
· Collaborate with the digital team in conducting taxonomy and content audits to identify website improvements.
Who are we looking for?
· Strong analytical skills to identify performance issues and trends to inform our strategy.
· Demonstrates professionalism, enthusiasm, initiative, and a commitment to continuous learning.
· Goal and deadline-oriented.
· Exceptional personal organizational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks while remaining focused on key objectives.
· This role would suit a candidate looking for a sandwich (paid) placement while studying for their degree or a very recent graduate who can fully commit to a 9 month placement.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!