Hybrid / on site / remote
As the Marketing Administrator reporting to the Business Development Director, you will perform essential marketing and business development support tasks for our client's daily operations. You will build and maintain strong relationships with Directors, staff, the M&BD team, and Regional offices. We are looking for someone who presents our client and its services professionally, demonstrates attention to detail, and someone who is adaptable and motivated.
- Manage, register, and keep portals current with the latest company information.
- Monitor OJEU alerts, CA, and identify potential opportunities for team circulation following the bid process.
- Adhere to bid process guidelines for assigned roles.
- Maintain and update approved supplier, market engagement, and onboarding documents.
- Prepare and populate SQ/PQQs/bid documents.
- Regularly update CVs, project sheets, and capability statements.
- Coordinate and maintain updated reports.
- Provide general support for business development, marketing, and administrative tasks.
- Assist in compiling documentation for bids, tenders, and marketing projects.
- Update/maintain company registrations with industry associations.
- Ensure marketing materials and company information are current.
- Manage digital document control, updating relevant internal 'Intranet' documents.
- Provide support to the M&BD team as needed.
Who are we looking for?
- Effectively communicate through verbal, written, and design formats using suitable media for diverse internal and external audiences.
- Desirable knowledge of Portals and the OJEU process.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Essential attention to detail to ensure grammatically and visually accurate, brand-aligned marketing materials with the correct message.
- Strong teamworking and interpersonal skills, capable of communicating with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills, managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work within brand guidelines and predefined templates.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!