Internal Communications and Events Executive
Full Time (Hybrid) 3 days a week in the office, 2 days WFH
Salary: £25k to £30k per annum DOE
Are you an experienced internal communications executive looking for an exciting new role with a great company. If so, we have the perfect new role for you! You will be strong on content and be comfortable in a fast paced environment. You will be great with stakeholder management and comfortable engaging with colleagues at different levels within the business.
- Create and distribute content via all internal communication channels
- Plan and organise internal events
- Manage the internal communications and event calendar
- Use feedback and data from internal communications to improve employee engagement
- Provide support to the Internal Communications Manager as needed
- General admin duties
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent internal communications skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Organised with a desire to learn and grow
- Some experience in events manager (desirable) or an interest in running events as support will be provided.
- This role has up to 25% administrative duties on occasion depending upon critical business needs.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you