Head Of Marketing
Location: Reading (Hybrid)
Salary: Negotiable DOE
We're looking for an established, proven marketeer to head up the marketing initiative at Dynamic Planner, a hugely successful and progressive Software as a Service corporation based in Reading, UK.
Dynamic Planner enables advice firms to match people with suitable portfolios through engaging financial plans. Founded in 2003, it is an end-to-end, risk-based system, using a single definition of risk to ensure nothing is lost in translation in the planning and advice process.
- Strategize and execute the entirety of the marketing function in Dynamic Planner.
- Own and drive the industry-renowned Dynamic Planner brand, evolving into an ever more premium market leader.
- Deliver against lead generation targets across all clients including SMEs and Enterprise.
- Deliver highly effective communications across multiple channels to all stakeholders including SMEs and Enterprise.
- Lead and develop a high performing in-house experienced marketing team.
- B2B SaaS experience in both SME and Enterprise lead generation and client development.
- Ability to multitask across a wide variety of marketing functions, with both analytical and creative prowess.
- An inspired leader, with the ability to join the senior leadership team driving strategy across our fintech organization.
- Unbounding people skills, a nurturer, and developer, having the ability to lead with creative vision yet empowering others to execute.
- Understand and navigate the world of PR and sales.
- A commercial beast, with a strong handle on the numbers.
- B2B2C marketing experience is a real plus.
- Experience working within wealth management is a plus, however, the right analytics flair mixed with a passion for creativity is more important.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you