Global Product Manager
Global Product Manager
Full Time (Hybrid) 1-2 days a week wfh with Line Manager's approval, 3 days a week in the office
Salary: circa £65k DOE and car allowance
Company Large international B2B business
Are you an experienced Global Product Manager looking for an exciting new role with a high profile large global company? If so, we have the perfect role for you! This is an exciting role for a Technical Product Manager with a B2B background and has a commercial acumen. The role is a high profile customer contact position within the business, working closely with a talented R&D team you will spearhead and drive the product roadmap globally. 95% of the role is in global product and 5% Site lead responsbilities.
This role is standalone, does not have any direct reports however there is scope to hire a product manager in the future.
· Develop and implement a long term product category roadmap
· Accountant for product category profitability and success
· Analyze customer insights to improve customer needs
· Support development of needed technologies to achieve goals
· Aware of competitor market and market dynamics
· Create effective relationships with key stakeholders
· Develop and lead sales training for internal and external audiences
· Degree educated in a engineering/science or relevant field
· Several years proven experience in Product Management and Marketing
· B2B experience essential for example electronic device, technology or integrated solution provider with a mechanical understanding
· Willing to travel both internationally and nationally as required - 30% travel
· Experience managing a multi-million revenue product category
· Proven successful track record in creating growth for a product line
· Technical knowledge to understand product development trade offs and next best alternatives
· Strong analytical and decision making skills
· Great communication and people skills
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!