Email & CRM Manager
Salary: £30K - £35K DOE
Following a series of Client wins, this company are seeking a new Email & CRM Manager to join
a growing team. The candidate will be responsible for being an integrated member of the
business, working across both digital and creative teams to plan out marketing
communications for their eCommerce, property and lifestyle clients.
A core element of this planning will involve research and insight into audience behaviour
and segmentation of databases to ensure that the company are making the most of the audiences
available to their clients and maximising their return, whether it be via brand or product
awareness, sales, or bookings.
The individual will have hands-on experience working on platforms such as Pardot,
Mailchimp, Klavyio and Woodpecker, along with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets. The
individual will also be encouraged to recommend additions to the tech stack to help them to
succeed within the role.
- Understand client requirements and build email marketing strategies to meet their needs
- Work alongside copywriters and designers to build on-brand emails
- Write, proof-read, and make recommendations to improve email campaigns
- Run analytics against specific audience sets to produce reports which provide insightful customer data
- Create a clean CRM architecture with correct tags, customer segments and notes for each client
- Analyse campaign results, develop benchmarks, and share monthly performance reports
- Help drive client goals within the business by delivering results
Their team work from their office in the Northern Quarter 5-days a week, they offer 28 days holiday, not including bank holidays, review salaries and roles twice a year and provide an open book, transparent view on bonuses which are paid out at Christmas and are based on pre-agreed individual performance targets and length of service for the company.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.