Salary: £45,000 to £60,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Ecommerce Manager looking for an exciting new role? Someone from a FMCG or Retail background who is looking for a great new opportunity. If so, we have the perfect role for you!
- Daily management of all ecommerce activity
- Drive online traffic to website
- Manage the weekly promotions calendar
- Provide weekly/monthly reports on site and product performance
- Manage a small team of 6-7 People
- Support the Marketing Director in development and strategy
- Provide continuous improvement of all digital channels
- Manage and optimise 3rd party systems and software
- Act as Brand Guardian ensuring Company Voice is felt
- Strong Knowledge of Digital Marketing (Email, SEO, Content etc)
- Technical Competence and understanding of HTML/CSS
- Highly Analytical and Good Problem Solving Skills
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Magento 2
- Well Organised with Great Attention To Detail
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.