Full Time (Remote). 1-2 days a month in Manchester or London for face-to-face meetings whichever location is easier for you.
Salary: Up to £35k DOE
Type of role: Contract role (3 months) with a potential opportunity for permanent contract in January 2022
Are you an experienced E-commerce specialist looking for an exciting new role with a great company? Someone with a passion for website development and performance marketing activities? You will have a trading/sales skillset. If so, then we have the perfect role for you!
- Maintaining of all pages on the company website
- Managing onsite price updates and discounts
- Ownership of the online product range
- Promote new products and removal of discontinued lines
- Develop new landing pages as required
- Manage SEO efforts both in house and via 3rd party agency
- Collaborate with Creative Teams and external marketing agencies to develop and improve website enhancements
- Analysing and optimising onsite search
- At least 1-2 years in a similar role
- Knowledge of the retail/ecommerce sector
- Experience of Google Shopping, Google Text Ads, ROAS Optimisation
- Proven track record of managing third party agencies
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Customer focused with high attention to detail
- Proactive and collaborative
- Eager to learn and develop
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.