Ecommerce Assistant Manager
Full Time (Office-Based)
Location: Welshpool, Wales
Salary: Up to £45k per annum DOE
Are you a talented and eager Ecommerce Assistant Manager or Executive ready for your next step in your career? With a great company too? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
· Implement the Entire Ecommerce Strategy alongside the Ecommerce Manager
· Collaborate with the entire team to find ways to improve
· Effectively Communicate with Both Internal and External Teams and Suppliers
· Keeping on top of industry trends
· Analysing Data and Identify Key Lines
· Monitor Customer Behaviour on the Website
· Previous Ecommerce Experience within a high SKU Retail Environment
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Solid Understanding of Google Analytics
· Up-To-Date Understanding of SEO Best Practice & Paid Marketing
· Brilliant Organisational Skills
· Proven Track Record of Spotting Commercial Opportunities and Maximising Performances
· Able To Build Strong Relationships
Equity, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and we are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.