Director of Customer Success
Location: Manchester (hybrid/remote)
Full Time: Permanent
Benefits: Competitive basic salary up to £120k plus extensive corporate benefits including LTIP
We are exclusively working with a Private Equity backed leading technology business in Manchester who has experienced phenomenal growth over the last few years. Their ambitious growth plans for the future include market expansion, sector expansion and international expansion and as a result they are looking Director of Customer Success to join their Team.
As the Director of Customer Success, you will be responsible for the Customer Success (CS) function and the Account Management function, managing the teams responsible for retention of customers and ARR growth. This is a new role for the business and your initial responsibility will be to consolidate the teams focus to ensure core objectives are effectively managed whilst embarking on a change management programme to deliver a team that is well placed to achieve its objectives over the three years and beyond.
- Make sure customer retention is high by coordinating Account Management and Customer Success to engage key decision makers and operational teams effectively.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to achieve upsell growth targets in line with the business plan.
- Foster a solution-oriented mindset and a positive culture focused on ownership, decisive action, speed, and creative thinking.
- Set and track quarterly and annual objectives for the Head of Customer Success and Account Directors and use KPIs and reporting effectively=.
- Provide guidance and support to the Head of Customer Success and Account Directors to help them achieve their goals and hold their teams accountable.
- Serve as a point of escalation when account functions face challenges in securing access to key decision makers.
- Review and optimise the service model in the Customer Success team to enhance resource allocation and productivity.
- Implement measures to monitor and enhance the quality of customer interactions to improve the Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Develop initiatives to support customer retention, growth, and new product development in the Customer Success function.
- Align marketing efforts with the objectives of the Customer Success function, ensuring effective investment, events, and collateral.
- Foster collaboration with Directors of Product, New Business Sales, and Client Services to provide robust support to the wider business.
- Effectively manage customer contract cycles, including converting multi-year contracts and timely renewals.
- Solid experience in a customer focused leadership role with experience managing and developing team
- Knowledge of customer retention, revenue, OKR's and multi-year contracts.
- Experience setting, managing and maintaining customer engagement KPI's designed to minimise churn and generate opportunities
- Proficient in performing at a strategic level within a SaaS enterprise supported by private equity.
- Leading and nurturing teams focused on customer retention in a competitive SaaS market.
- Overhauling teams in high-growth settings.
- Initiating and executing culture changes with well-defined results.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.
Interested? Please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!