Digital Marketing Manager

Posted 16 February 2023
Salary £39000 - £46000 per annum
Job type Hybrid
Discipline Marketing
Contact NameSusannah Tavartkiladze

Job description

Digital Marketing Specialist

Full Time (Hybrid - Flexible)

Location: Coventry 1-2 days a week in the office and the rest of the week working from home.

Salary: £39,000 to £46,000 per annum

Company: High Profile - large organsiation

Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist looking for a great new role with a high profile company? Someone experienced with website management, communications and social media? If so, then we have the perfect new role for you! 70% of this role includes planning social content, social strategy, content creation and flushing content online using all digital channels. The remainder of the role 30% is website centric including accessibility.

The Role:

  • Manage the website including day-to-day performance and analysis
  • Manage and maintain all social media channels
  • Develop a strategic digital communications strategy based on user experience
  • Confidently grow social media engagement to brand via strategic plans
  • Recruit and supervise a Digital Apprentice
  • Be team expert on systems and go to person for queries
  • Confidently train other co-workers in web analytics and content accessibility
  • Create an environment of upskilling across team members
  • Be the link between IT and Communications
  • Lead digital/social/video campaigns to deliver key business messages


  • Degree educated in a relevant role and/or relevant previous experience in a similar role
  • Good understanding of Social Media Channels and Google Analytics
  • Strong knowledge of CMS website platforms with experience in digital accessibility tools
  • Understanding of industry best practices
  • Excellent written and visual communication skills
  • History working as part of an in-house or agency communications team
  • Proven track record of delivering high profile campaigns
  • SEO and PPC experience, in particular with tool and testing
  • Experience with video and broadcast including filming and editing
  • Knowledge of Adobe CC or similar
  • Understanding of crisis communications is desirable but not essential

Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Adam, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!

We are more than happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require.

Interested? Please apply now.

We look forward to hearing from you!